Monday, February 10, 2014

Frozen

Right before Christmas we took the kids to see the movie Frozen.  Mallory loved it!  Maxwell wasn’t so crazy about it.  He asked to go home a couple times during the movie.  There is a “snow monster” that he doesn’t like.

For Christmas Mallory got two of the dolls from the movie… Anna & Christophe.  I think it is safe to say that about 6 out of the 7 days of the week they play “Frozen”.  Max is always Christophe and Mallory is Anna. 

Then last week I decided to look on YouTube for some Frozen videos and the only video I could really find was the video of Elsa signing “Let It Go”.  Which is a really fun song.  Now they have me playing this YouTube video on repeat.  Mallory about has the song memorized!

I saw that they were bringing Frozen back to our theater here in town.  I told Mallory.  She wanted to use her buttons to go.  She counted out her 6 piles of 10.

IMG_20140207_144640 (2)

She was so excited!  Excited is not even a good word for it!  We heard about it for the next 4 hours!  Well Max did not want to go.  He just wanted to watch the YouTube video.  He did not want to see that “snow monster” again.

30 minutes before the movie started he tells us “It is dark out.  It is too dark out to go to the movie.  You guys can’t go.”  Then he wanted to go with us.  He took his blanket to hide under during the snow monster part. 

Plus Mallory had to bring her Frozen dolls as well.  Here they are after the movie.

20140207_212936 (2)

Mallory wishes she could watch that movie all the time.  She really likes it.

20140207_213005 (2)

Max sat on my lap the whole time and didn’t move.  When the snow monster came I put his blanket up and he pushed it down and wanted to watch.  He wasn’t scared this time. 

Now they really play Frozen!  They played Frozen all morning long today!

IMG_7640-1

They took a nap and got up and played Frozen again! 

IMG_7643-2

Max went and found his reindeer so that they could have a reindeer like in the movie too.

IMG_7645-3

Mallory loves to play with these dolls.  Loves it.  And she does such a great job (most of the time) playing with Max.  And Max can sometimes be very destructive.  Like today he took Christophe and launched him in the air and tossed him down the stairs.  Then he takes his reindeer and pokes them with the horns.  Or the reindeer goes flying in the air.  He totally brings the boy version to their playing.

IMG_7648-4

Today they needed an Elsa so Cinderella had to be Elsa. 

IMG_7652-5

Their castle was under the dining room table.  I’ve said it a million times but I love (love love love love) their imaginations! 

No comments: