Monday, January 28, 2013

RZR Ride!

Saturday afternoon rolled around and now Jesse is going stir crazy.  He got the RZR out and I woke up Max from his nap and we went for a quick ride out back behind the house.

This is how I woke up Max.  He is out cold!  Sleeping hard.  I whisper…

pssst.

pssst.

*his eyes start to slowly open and he begins to wiggle*

pssst.  wanna go on a rzr ride?

*boom! he is scrambling to get up as fast as he can!*

He starts listing off items he needs to go on the ride.  “Socks.  Jacket.  Boots.  Hat.”

Mallory loves to sit in the front.

IMG_4371

Which leaves Max and I in the back.

IMG_4372

Loving every single second of this ride.

IMG_4373

So is she.

IMG_4374

So am I!  It is a lot of fun!  More fun in the summer when it is warm – but still good fun in the winter.

IMG_4379

Jesse started making new trails out in the woods/swamp.  A tree blocking our path… see the concern look on Mallory’s face? 

IMG_4381

While we backed up and worked on a new path out – I was attempting to take pictures.

IMG_4382

But we were jerking around a lot.

IMG_4383

And then all of sudden we would take off and and my whole shot was ruined.  I really liked this mossy tree and wanted more pictures of it.

IMG_4384

She kept saying “don’t go home yet.” if Jesse got too close to home.

IMG_4385

IMG_4388

The kids need big long rides when it comes to RZR rides.  If we come back too soon the tears will come!

IMG_4390

No comments: