This past Saturday the kids & I went to hang out with my sister and her kids. We don’t do this very often so my kids were SO excited to see their cousins. We met up at McDonalds and had the kids play and burn off as much energy as possible. Then we went to my Mom’s house to do some pinterest projects. Which I tried to take pictures of but I never took pictures of the final outcome!!! So the pictures I do have won’t tell you anything! Grr! We made jewelry holders out of old plates (but Shannon just used her REAL plates from her CUPBOARD!) and old tiny glass vases! Then we took our old t-shirts and turned them into infinity scarves! How cool!? I know!
Anyway.
The kids and I got home and Jesse and our sales guy were out in our shop working on the RZR for a show we have this weekend. Of course the kids wanted to go out there and see our sales guy and to see Jesse. Well I couldn’t get Mallory to come in – she wanted to stay and work with them. They were letting her hold the flash light!
Max and I came in and we ate supper together just the two of us and he was being so damn cute! I couldn’t stand it! I grabbed my phone and took a video of him without him knowing! Because if he knows I am taking it – he just wants to watch it and there is nothing to watch because he wouldn’t let me take the video! : )
So here he is eating his cookie & chatting with me.
Yes my boy drinks out of pink cups! I can’t keep track of his cups. I think we left this one at a Grandma’s house because I don’t know where it went.
And my phone would not let me stop recording the video. So I apologize for the awkwardness of the end but I couldn’t stop it and finally just had to hit all kinds of buttons and it eventually stopped.
How many of you want to come have cookies with my little buddy? I know! He is totally precious! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment