I just upload my pictures from my camera and I have nothing! All the pictures are blurry and gross and the wrong color! I’m so not a photoshop person… mostly I just don’t have the patience to upload each picture into photoshop and then putz around and try to correct them. Maybe in my next life I’ll have patience/time for that. LOL!
So we have just been doing the at home thing. Nothing too exciting has been going on these few weeks. The kids play play play play! They are very much into pretend right now. Mally is constantly a cat! She drapes her blanket over her and that is her fur and she crawls around here meowing and rubbing on my leg and asking for treats. Max… oh what does he do? He crawls around meowing trying to keep up with her! They apparently do not know that I don’t like cats.
Mally has been wanting to learn to write letters on paper. So we have been working on that with her. She writes VERY BIG! : ) It is pretty precious! I love her little writing!
I’ve been working with Max on his shapes. He knows oval and few others. Colors… he think everything is pink. : )
Since I have been gone I have turned into a total meal planning geek! Like total!
See I told you! File folders for each month with the recipes inside! Geek! But I love it!
I’ll make a better effort at some pictures this coming week. Good quality pictures where you can see more then just streaks of blur!
No comments:
Post a Comment