Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Official Cubby!

Each week of Awanas Mallory has to memorize Bible verses.  If she remembered them all – after the second week she would get her vest!

It was two verses a week!  Mallory’s memory is crazy!  She has an awesome memory!  However the second week I could not get her to remember her verses.  Wednesday rolled around and she still didn’t have it so I ask Mrs. Carolyn (who has taught preschool/kindergarten) if she had any tricks for Mallory to teach her quick!  : ) 

I came in two hours later for lunch and Mallory had it memorized!!  Apparently Katherine wouldn’t dance with her until she had it memorized.  :)

When I picked her up from Awanas that night she had her little cubby vest on!  She did it!!

IMG_3338

She was pretty excited about getting her vest!  She tells me after I pick her up that she really likes Awanas and wants to go again.  : ) 

IMG_3339

Now I believe she will get patches to put on her vest for more verses that she has to memorize.

No comments: