It was a beautiful fall day so to spice things up I told the kids we were going
to go walk on the trails behind our house.
Running to catch up with MaaEee.
Look an airplane!
I stopped to take a picture of the weeds, but couldn't get the one weed I
wanted. I got this one though.
Monkey see – Monkey do.
I was having to carry him on our walk and every time I wanted a picture I would
put him down. Well instead of sitting on the trail – he would climb into the
weeds and sit.
I love these weeds this time of year! Especially with the sun shining on them.
They glow!
I have no idea what it is, but I kind of want to dig some up and move them to
behind my house so I can see them every day.
So proud of this next picture!!
See how they glow back behind the kids!
Okay last one! I didn't lie, I really like them! : )
The trail took us to the baseball field.
I learned how to take blurry background pictures and I can’t stop. I love them!
And sun pictures! Can’t get enough of them either!
Mallory was in charge of finding the way home. She pretend that the stick was her map and she had to check the “map” every four steps. She must have been spending time with Uncle Jerry with all his map checking. ; )
2 comments:
I just told Jerry I wanted to dig up some of those same fuzzy weeds the other day!!! Love them! Lets have a digging party, I'm coming over.
Nice reference on the Jerry map checking, too funny!
I'm in love with your glowing weeds. I can see why you like them so much. Um your a rock star with your camera you got some pretty awesome pics.
Post a Comment