Sunday, July 15, 2012

Randoms

IMG_2757

It has been so long since I downloaded pictures from my camera I have no idea what these pictures are about.  I’m thinking we were outside working on a project.

IMG_2758

We found an old oak barrell at Jesse’s parents house and an old wagon wheel (see behind Mally in the picture below)

IMG_2760

We wanted to turn it into a table and put it by the firepit. 

IMG_2763

I got this hat for Mally because she likes to run around in our hats.  She was a huge fan of it and wore it a lot after I gave it to her.  And she had to wear it backwards because Daddy wears his backwards.  She is so observant!! 

IMG_2765

Little Blonde Maxwell!  This boy!  Oh man!  I can’t get enough of him!  : ) 

IMG_2771

He likes to ride this bike which is a way too big for him!

IMG_2773

He is finally getting better at making it go in the direction he wants it to.  He will get very angry if it won’t corporate with him though.

IMG_2778

He will scream until he can get it.  If screaming doesn’t magically unstuck his bike he will cry and get mad and walk away crying.  And will not go back on it.

IMG_2780

Then there is this little wild blonde child!  Oh man!  I can not get enough of her either!

IMG_2793

The other night I am working in the kitchen trying to get supper on the table and she keeps calling me Kayla.  Her name was Fayla.  I had to stay in role of Kayla and she must be called Fayla.  And she will pretend that we are not at our house that we are really at Kayla’s house.  (I have no idea who Kayla is or where she came up with these names.) Here were a couple of our conversations…

Fayla/Mally: Hey Kayla!  Do you have a bathroom here?

Kayla/Me:  Why yes Fayla I do!  It is right down that hall by the white fan!

Off she runs to the hall and comes back. 

Fayla/Mally:  I found it!  Thank you Kayla!

Then runs back and goes to the bathroom.  Comes back out and comes by me in the kitchen.

Fayla/Mally:  Hey Kayla!  Do you have anything that would play music?

Kayla/Me:  Actually Fayla I do…

IMG_2794

Then a few days later she insisted that I call her Jim and that she was Jim.  I wasn’t a huge fan of Jim.  Jim was a little sassy and a little stubborn.  So I kept saying, Mallory that is enough.  To which she responded every. single. time.  I AM JIM!  (No idea who Jim is and where she came up with that name either.) 

IMG_2802

Between tempers and a crying clinging baby boy and not knowing if I am going to have Fayla, Jim or Mallory…

IMG_2805

… I wouldn’t trade them for the world!  They keep me very entertained and there is never a dull moment!

No comments: