Thursday, July 26, 2012

Morning Sunshine

IMG_2990

I had to run some errands on Friday (my day off) so I stopped at the park since it was a beautiful morning before we did my errands.

IMG_2993

The kids get so excited when I do random things like this.  It wasn’t planned.  I had to go to the post office which is right across the street from this little playground. 

IMG_2994

We tried to get Max to pose with us for a picture.  He is too busy.  And… he could not understand what I wanted.  : )

IMG_2998

This was as close as we got. 

IMG_3000

Then we took a little walk – burn off some energy before we run errands my secret little plan.

IMG_3002

Max falling behind… and fake crying… wants me to carry him.  Doesn’t like to be last in line. 

IMG_3004

Found a lion water fountain. 

IMG_3008

Now this thing screams “GERMS!  DO NOT TOUCH!”  However, kids are kids and they must touch it.  So I bite my tongue and let them for a bit and think…

IMG_3009

…I drank out of a lion like this as a kid in my park and I’m still here. ; ) 

No comments: