It has been really hot here. Really hot! And really hot for a long time! We’re talking 90s with lots of humidity! There has been lots of water play. And we have to keep putting water on the patio because otherwise it is too hot and they burn their little feet.
I cleaned out the pantry and I had all these empty baby food jars that I was keeping and I got sick of them and tossed them. Well the kids love to play with them!
She just poured water between these jars over and over.
Then Max started hitting Mallory on the head with the shovel. And didn’t listen when I told him no and repeated to hit Mallory.
So he had to take a timeout and I peeked and took a picture.
He cries! He does not like timeouts! And it takes him a while to recover from being on a timeout. Which is probably why this is the last picture I have from this day. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment