Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Toast & High Heels

We had a lazy Saturday morning – just the way I like them.  And when I am lazy anything goes.  So Mally was eating her toast in the living room instead of at the table.  Actually – I made her toast and then she got mad at me because I didn’t put peanut butter (Nutella) on it so she didn’t eat and it sat on the table until it was soggy and she forgot about the Nutella and decided to eat it.  Anyway, Max spotted it and was begging her for bites.  I thought he was going after her blanket so I started recording… I was wrong!

Mallory was in my closet one day and dug out a pair of shoes – she picked a pair of high heels.  I have yet to wear these!  I want to!  Except they are just a tiny bit too big – so I’m not confident in walking and not tripping.  Mally does great with them!

IMG_0385

Minney Mouse would be so proud!

IMG_0389

Picking out some craft supplies…

IMG_0391

Doesn’t everyone wear fancy high heels and pajamas while doing art projects?!

IMG_0394

And have disheveled hair to go with that look?  It is a battle every morning to get dressed and to do her hair.  I have to tell her the clothes I have picked out are so comfy they are just like pajamas!  And if the shirt I pick out is just a bit too long she freaks and starts chanting about how it is too big.  She would like to be the next J. Lo and let her midriff show! 

IMG_0396

 

IMG_0401

Mallory and Katherine played “restaurant” all day on Friday!  Then when I got done with work I had to play restaurant with her.  And Saturday morning we had to play restaurant… Max got into the food.

IMG_0402

Here comes Miss High Heels!  Look out Max!

IMG_0409

The girls play down here every day and just about all day long!  They must like to play decorator too – because what did they do to my curtains!!!?  I put them back and today they are back to twisted up again.

IMG_0411

She walks better in those size 8s then I can! 

IMG_0417

Jesse slept in on Saturday and Mally said something about talking to her Daddy when he was done sleeping.  Then she goes to the kitchen and says “I gotta see what time it is.”  What time is it Mally?  “Eleven o’clock.  Time for Daddy to get up.”  It was only 8:30.  : ) 

IMG_0420

Max’s spikey hair is not so spikey anymore!!  It is really fuzzy and people still comment on it.  Guess it is getting too long to spike.  Non-spikey hair gives him a completely different look.

1 comment:

Connie said...

She did say toast was her favorite food during her interview. It must be if you have to hide it under your blanket so your brother doesn't get it.