I was starting to feel guilty about being so lazy Saturday morning that after lunch I packed the kids up to walk to the sledding hill and let Mally experience sledding for the first time.
Road surfing!
She wanted to ride over the “bump”. She fell out.
Pulling her on the road was incredibly noisy! Not a whole lot of snow this year!
Max was a bit cranky! He was fine up until it came time to put the snowsuit on. Scream! Cry! Get mad! He didn’t like it!
Spotted an airplane in the sky.
The sledding hill is at the school… I had Jesse go down first by himself while Pokey Mally was still walking to the hill, so she could see him. Well she saw him and she went from Pokey to Running! She wanted to go!
She wasn’t scared a bit!
She screamed (happy screams) the whole way down! EVERY TIME!
Max is still not impressed with having to be in that suit, but is waiting patiently and enjoying the sunshine.
Jesse pulls Mally back up to the top.
Then she wants to go by herself.
So Jesse had to count while she hid the rope.
Then she had to count while Jesse hid the rope. See that little ball of Mally? : ) Yes, she laid on the ground and counted while he hid the rope in the snow. The funniest thing ever! I have no idea where this little game came from.
Then we walked home and she wanted to pull the sled.
Then she wanted me to get into the sled so she could pull me. I did. She tugged and grunted and says “maybe Max can ride in my sled?” I found her a snow chunk instead – it satisfied her and she pulled it all the way home.
No comments:
Post a Comment