Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Childrens Museum

This past weekend the husbands went snowmobiling so another Mom contacted me to see if I wanted to get the kids together. 

Absolutely! 

We ended up at the Childrens Museum, which I have been wanting to take Mallory too.  It was kind of overwhelming at first – and they had a little locked in play area so I sent Mally into play while I took it all in. 

IMG_0770

Then when I was ready for her to see what they all had I had to beg her to come out and see the other fun things.  : )  She was just as happy to play on these then to check out the rest.

IMG_0772

She liked this car.  It was a drive up bank.  Which she didn’t really understand at all – I guess I don’t do enough drive up banking for her to understand it.  This is the little guy we came with.

IMG_0775

He is so shy!  He wouldn’t look at me for nothing!

IMG_0777

I kind of had a hard time at the museum because Max is too little for everything so I left him in the stroller – but I couldn’t be too far from him to play with Mally… so I kind of had to just let Mally play and try to figure everything out while I stayed near the stroller.

IMG_0784

This is the other little friend we went with! 

IMG_0785

Max kept putting his hand out and then she would put her hand out and he would grab it and she would pull it away.  : ) 

IMG_0787

Mally found a “computer” in the restaurant and I snuck up to the drive-up window to take her picture.

IMG_0788

I asked her for some french fries.  She was not impressed.

IMG_0790

That is all I have for pictures because it was just too hard.  Next time I will have to go during the week when there isn’t 4 birthday parties going on.  We didn’t even get 1/2 way thru the museum.  We will be going again real soon!

Mally’s highlight of the trip… the little potty that “was just her size” and the little sink and little soap.  : )  We had to use the bathroom twice because she was so impressed by the kid size potty and sink.  I took her to the bathroom the next day and she says, “Momma, remember yesterday when they had the little potty that was just my size?”

No comments: