Saturday, July 23, 2011

Videos!

I took some videos in the past couple of weeks on my phone and thought I would share them with you.  The quality isn’t the best since it is from my phone and I don’t hold very still – but they are little treasures for the “baby book”. 

This one is of Max.  Nothing too exciting just watching him chew on his arm.  : )

This one is of Mally.  In order to get this video of her I told her I wasn’t taking her picture.  Teehee!  Otherwise she wants to see me take her picture and I can’t ever get her picture.  Anyway, it worked and I got a really long video of her singing songs.  Max is the background sleeping on the couch with the blue blanket.  : )

If you don’t know the song of Herman the Worm… Herman gets bigger and bigger as he eats and then in the end he comes back tiny… because he burps.  Way over Mally’s head!  : )

2 comments:

Connie said...

Perfect Sunday morning for Grandma and Grandpa. Getting to watch their daughter be a wonderful mom with her two beautiful children. Love the videos, that Mallory is such a smart little girl.

shawna said...

I love it when she says "herman, what happened?" she truly sounds concerned! you have cute kiddos!