Right now it is raining. Our patio is doing it’s double duty… turning into a pool. However, we don’t like it when it does this! It causes a big mess leaving all our blocks covered in mud/dirt. We also have risk of it running into our house and now our shop office.
The shop has never been a risk before – but tonight it is really storming out there… and actually our power is out and I’m typing this on what little is left of my battery.
Saturday morning we had a big storm too and it was hot out. After the rain let up I put Mally in her water boots and let her play outside. I also gave her the umbrella because it was sprinkling just a bit. She of course found the pool and started hooten and hollern.
This water level in the pool is actually starting to go down – it gets to be tons more then this in there.
It gets level with that garage patio behind Mally!
She kept yelling at Maggie. “Maggie come in the pool!”
At least someone likes the pool… I mean patio…
2 comments:
Next time you decide to have a pool party please invite Lily, Mally and Maggie were having too much fun to keep it all to themselves:)
Miss you guys!
Oh my I guess this patio that I love does have to go...... this is too cute.
Post a Comment