Wednesday, July 06, 2011

To the park we go.

Our little town has two park options.  I took Mallory to the “big” park last week thinking she would be big enough for it.  Well, she really wasn’t.  She couldn’t get on any of the equipment unless I picked her up and put her on it.  Maybe next year.

Swinging. 

IMAG0014

She is a huge fan of swinging. 

IMAG0015

A tunnel that she wouldn’t climb in.  And really she can’t even reach to get in.  

IMAG0018

The littlest slide there, that I would have to pick her up to put her on.  Plus this slide wasn’t in the sun and wasn’t screaming hot.  Who puts metal slides in a park for kids to play on?  Not smart!

IMAG0020

She ditched her shoes over at the tunnel.

IMAG0021

It was 5000 degrees out that day so we made a quick drive to McDonalds for a Strawberry Lemonade!  Yummy!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ummmmmm yes metal slide...bad idea! I love her cutie patutie big ol grin though:)