Thursday, July 07, 2011

Fire Season

Jesse and I like to have a fire on the weekends and this past weekend we attempted to have one on Friday night, but by the time I got everyone in bed, the baby fed, and my margarita made – it was raining and windy and Jesse was sitting under the over hang of the garage.  He told me he wasn’t getting wet under there.  I joined him for about 3.5 seconds because I was getting wet and it wasn’t fun. 

So the next night we tried again and had a beautiful night!  I put Max in this camping chair while I picked up all the toys.  He loved it.  He snuggled in and watched the fire and didn’t say a peep all night.

4-70F86799-683603-800

Daddy and Max – relaxing by the fire.

IMAG0027

Jesse and I spent the rest of the night by the fire playing a mean game of Angry Birds on my cell phone.  : )  That game is extremely addicting.

1 comment:

Katie said...

What a good idea for Max and nice for you to be able to have your hands free:) Love that you put a pic of Jesse on the blog, I was starting to wonder if he still existed:) heheheheee
The only thing that fire was missing was 3 Giesbrecht's!