Thursday, June 30, 2011

Peddlin!

Monday morning I was awaken early by little Miss Mallory which started me in a funk.  So I got all the kids ready (and myself) and we went for a walk (to walk away the funk) before I had to go to work and Mrs. C showed up.  When we got back I was hot (it is a lot of working carrying a 12 pound child on your front while pushing a I-don’t-know-how-much-pound stroller), so we stayed outside too cool down and Mallory rode around on her bike. 

We have been trying to get her to peddle for a long time.  She couldn’t grasp it.  Well after the weekend of riding bikes with the cousins she was putting one foot on the peddle and pushing with the other.  So while her and I were outside on Monday morning I had her put both feet on the peddles and I pushed her a little and before we knew it I wasn’t pushing anymore and she was peddling!

She was so excited and shouted “hooray! I peddlin!”   She rode in a circle for the rest of the morning!  : ) 

IMG_0421IMG_0422IMG_0423IMG_0424IMG_0425IMG_0426IMG_0427

Max sat in the stroller and blew bubbles.  I kept trying to get him to smile…

IMG_0436

… and Mally said she would smile for my picture. 

IMG_0438

While Max refused to smile for me. 

IMG_0440

blowing bubbles was way more fun for him.

No comments: