Melanie has finally started liking baths again! There was a period where she would run the other way in fear. Now she is constantly trying to climb in. I let her today. Baths and I don't get along. The part of raising kids I could do without. Bath time! Ugh!
I tried to have a better attitude today about it. She climbed in and I grabbed a book and was in for the long haul. I knew this wasn't one of those fast baths.
It wasn't long before the others heard the splashing and came running. I normally wouldn't let this happen but my better attitude must of been just right and I let them all climb in.
I know I have said this a million times - BUT- Mallory is the best big sister! She takes so much time with each one of the kids! She slows down and does baby games with Melanie in the tub!
We have a giant tub downstairs in the bathroom... yet I never use it because it takes so much water and takes so long to fill and then they get in there and I can't reach them. So the tiny tub it is. At one point I looked over and I all these little heads were looking back at me.




No comments:
Post a Comment