Jesse asks me a few days before... "are we doing valentines?" I tell him no that I was just going to make him a card I found that I loved and can I just tell him now so I don't have to make it. He said yes. That was our valentine moment!
The kids had a valentine party for their homeschool group. So I... I mean we... whipped up some quick valentines that they were super proud of.
Group shot before they head to the party!
Max's was a target and a glo-bracelet!
Max was so funny writing his name on these. He does a great job writing his name. But!! This was too much pressure to write it and he was so focused that he started writing it backwards!
Mallory gave out starburst.
Can we just cry for a moment how grown-up this girl is?! My goodness!!
Melanie gave out goldfishes, of course!!
She could not understand how to show me her treat. So she just got up and was done with it. We tried!
I usually have a special breakfast for the kids on valentines. However we had church in the morning so I couldn't make anything. Saturday afternoon I made them chocolate chip muffins and had them ready for them in the morning along with strawberries. Well Mallory got up first and she set the table and got everyone's breakfast ready for valentines! So sweet! Right down to the drinks!
No comments:
Post a Comment