Thursday, December 05, 2013

In the Snow!

Tuesday this week we had enough snow to go out and shovel after we took Mallory to school.  Out we go.  Max attempts to help – but really he is making bigger messes.  If my shovel trail leaves a clump of snow he runs over to it and starts stomping it into the blacktop! 

Then he asked to get the RZR out and drive it in the snow.  I warned him that it might not work very well in the snow and that he probably needed to stay on the driveway.  However, I’m just a girl and what do I know! 

20131203_102315

He bee-lines it right for the bank of snow.  Can’t get over it.  Backs up tries again.

20131203_102320

Can’t do it and gets stuck.  I tell him to go back over on the driveway and that I don’t think it is fun to have to stop shoveling to push him out every 2 minutes.  So he leaves and goes to the other side of the driveway and all of sudden I hear “I MADE IT!” 

20131203_102542

He plowed over the snow bank on the other side and he was mighty proud of himself.  But then he was stuck and I had to come to his rescue and push him out.  Then he was gone for a long time.  He went back behind the house.  And he was good and stuck in the yard.  Pushed him out again!

No comments: