Ah 13 weeks! Finally! I’m telling you when you find out your pregnant at like 2 weeks… Making it to 13 weeks is like… Amazing! I’ve been watching friends on facebook announcing they are pregnant and their due dates are well before me! : ) It feels like the longest pregnancy already and we are just getting through the first trimester!
Baby is Due July 1st.
I’ve been battling morning sickness again this time around. The last couple of weeks have been good though. This time around a friend introduced me to all natural ginger chews to help with the nausia. Which actually helped. I ate a lot of them. I still have them once in awhile now.
I know I was tired and exhausted and no energy the last two times but this time around it is extreme! I worked with my other two pregnancy. I’m not working with this one and I keep thinking… how would I ever work! I have NO energy! Drinking (caffeinated) coffee made me horribly sick. I couldn’t even boost myself with coffee. It took everything just to make it to nap time. To which I totally crawled into bed and slept! I attempted to set the alarm for only 30 minutes but I was turning that sucker off and ignoring it when it went off. I felt super guilty taking naps – but my super awesome husband told me not too(feel guilty)! I am growing a tiny human! I continued to take naps. I don’t need a nap every day now – my energy is slowly coming back. Slowly.
Emotional!! Oh goodness!! I cry so easily! Doesn’t even have to be sad! My sister-in-law sent me a youtube video “Jimmy Kimmel Told Me To Eat Your Candy” which is the parents pretend to eat all their kids Halloween Candy and record their reaction. I’m not kidding! Full on tears! I felt so bad for those kids! All their candy was gone! Well then that night I did it to my own children! Seriously! Hormones! I recorded my children when I told them I ate all their candy. But I didn’t cry. I laughed! Hormones!
I have no memory!! No memory! I can’t remember a thing! Lists and cell phone reminders are a must!
Eating strange things. I don’t really remember eating strange things with the other two. This time around I crave a lot of carbs and salt. Which I had reduced my carbs (two months) before getting pregnant. I’ve been trying to fight all the carb craving because I feel horrible after eating them. But sometimes I can’t be convinced to not eat them and then I eat Tums. Back to strange foods… one day I ate refried beans and a peppermint (decaf) mocha… together! Before the morning sickness hit I couldn’t get enough cream cheese, roasted red peppers, hummus and Dr. Pepper.
I have ligament stretching/pains already! already!
That pregnancy glow! For the birds!!! I have no glow! More like acne galore!!
I had a baby dream already and my dream was we had a boy. I can’t remember the dream at all. I just put a note in my phone journal that I had the dream.
I would really like to exercise with this pregnancy. Being in my 30s this time and with it being the 3rd one… I feel like I’m going to need all the jump start I can get to getting back to pre-pregnancy. I’m not going to be crazy about it – I’ll be healthy about it. I haven’t been very good about it since the Holidays… but I hope I can get back into it afterwards. I also hope that exercise will help with energy levels!
The kids are excited! Max wants a little brother. Mallory wants a little sister. So they think maybe there are two and they both will get a baby. They pray for the baby every night before bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment