Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas = Princesses & Tractors

Christmas Eve we headed out to Jesse’s Uncle Bobby’s House.  The kids ran around with all the other little kids.  As we are leaving to go to our next stop Aunt Janice is hugging both the kids and she says something about Santa coming to the kids.  Max yells “Santa isn’t real!  He is just pretend!”  Blew the socks right off Auntie Janice!

We headed over to the Hemmers for Family Christmas.  I didn’t have time get a picture of us all before we left so I had my Mom grab a few with my camera.

Mallory wanted a picture with Wilson the Elf in one of our pictures.

IMG_7341

The next few pictures I really like because you can see goofy Max and sweet cute Mally.

IMG_7342IMG_7345

It is a little crazy at Family Christmas so I never picked up my camera again.  Wrapping Paper.  Giggles.  Running.  Mean Game of Spoons. 

Christmas morning with our little family.  The kids slept until 8am!!  A day of no naps and getting home late will give us that perk!  Mallory runs into our room and says “Can we open presents now!?”  I say yes.  She runs out of the room to the living room.  I think nothing of it.  I get out there and she has a present open already!!! 

Whoa!!!  Guess my “yes” meant right now!  Here she is busted opening presents without us!

IMG_7349

IMG_7352

Lots of tractor equipment and farm animals!!

IMG_7353

Oh and a remote control muddy Jeep.  Of course!

IMG_7354

Max and I were in the store one day and he saw this muddy jeep and made me backup the cart so he could show me.  I didn’t see it.  When he opened it he says “Just like at the store!”

IMG_7355

Happy boy!

IMG_7358IMG_7361

It was the year of princesses for Mallory.  I think she has 6 of them now!  She loved them! 

IMG_7362

And my brand new kitchen is being terrorized by this remote control jeep and a little two year old!! 

IMG_7366

I told Jesse this says for ages 8 and up.  He said… get it anyways.  It has been a huge hit – but he has no idea how to turn it or stop it.  Just full speed right into what ever. 

IMG_7368

We then ended Christmas at the Freys.  I totally meant to bring my camera and forgot.  I wasn’t happy!  Mallory received an American Girl Doll.  She has been dreaming of one since the summer.  She jumped up and down and screamed.  She was very excited.  Max was gifted a gigantic tractor & combine.  I really do mean gigantic!

It was a fantastic Christmas.  We are all feeling very blessed and loved. 

No comments: