I guess I didn’t take any more pictures of our vacation with the Robbins. Had to much fun enjoying their company I didn’t stop to freeze the moments and get pictures.
Our four kids played amazingly well! We never saw them the whole time. They were either in the basement playing or outside playing. We didn’t worry about them – they just played so well and got along fantastically!
The guys & little boys went out for another Jeep trip. We (the mommas) were shocked when the Guys said they wanted to go out again in the Jeeps and take the little guys (who are both age two). Max had it rough in our Jeep – with no top or window or air conditioner… and came back covered in mud and dust – but came back with a huge smile. You could just see that he is just like his Daddy and that was just what he needed. Owen loved it too – he had a little more comfort of tops, windows and AC… but he was in his element as well! Boys will be boys I guess… even at age 2!
While the guys were out the girls went and got their toes painted and ate a cushy lunch at a restaurant! No mud in our adventure!
I think just about every night we ended it with a campfire. We had perfect weather while they were visiting and campfires were in order.
It was so much fun having them with us. They use to live at the bottom of our apartment stairs when we lived out in Oregon. We seen them (I think I can safely say) about every day. So seeing them again just makes me miss them so much. We have so many memories. So many memories. Memories that throw us into laughing so hard we get tears. However, when we do get together we pick right back up where left off as if no time has passed.
1 comment:
Love reading your posts!! This trip was so so so much fun :) I love that we made more awesome memories!
Post a Comment