One of our close friends bought a Jeep. But they live in Indiana and not by us. Some how we fully convinced them to come to Wisconsin in their brand new Jeep and go Jeepin with us. They love us! A lot! : )
It was a mad dash to get our house finished (or finished enough to have guests stay with us) before they arrived. The day they arrived all three of us (Jesse, myself and the carpenter) were running (literally running) around the house. Jesse and I finished with our jobs 10 minutes before they drove up. Carpenter was installing hand rails on the stairs as they drove in the driveway. It was intense. But we did it! And we got to have a grand reveal for them which was fun because Natalie seen my house only a few months after we moved in – so it has changed so much since she was last here.
The first full day we of course couldn’t wait to get out in the Jeeps and do this Jeep Thing. The guys decided that we need to be full-on Jeep and take the doors off.
Getting ready to leave for our unknown adventure.
It was the first time out without the top for the summer. (July 4th!) Max wasn’t a fan of the jeep last year – but this year he was all about it.
Mallory is always a fan. Had to bring her new friend that our guests bought her. And I think that is a play cell phone in her hand too.
All of us.
One of the trails we were on. No doors makes it real easy to stick my head out and get pictures.
Quickly found a mud hole.
Brandon got stuck a bit.
I got out to spray the kids with bug spray because the bugs were so very bad and we could not sit still very long without being horribly attacked. When I went to spray Mallory she says… Mom you have mud on your face. So I snapped a picture of myself to see. Sure enough!
All the mud was on my side, of course.
Making his way threw it.
Then to realize that the trail only gets worse and we need to turn around and go back threw that mud hole.
If it wasn’t mud it was dust for Brandon & Natalie.
He can even sleep on our mudding adventure.
So can she.
No sleeping here! Wide awake with the radio cranked enjoying the ride.
Took a pit stop to rehydrate and get a snack. Had to get a picture of Natalie & I… it is kind of our signature move.
The Jeeps.
I tried to get a picture of all the kids. Natalie got one so I thought maybe I could get one.
Jesse busted into the scene.
Owen had enough and he was outta there. No such luck.
Brandon lead for awhile.
This was just day one of the Jeep adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment