Thursday, August 15, 2013

Little Fashion Star

Mally use to be the hardest one to get dressed in the morning.  She never wanted to.  Then I made her a chore chart and one of her items was getting dressed… now she does it everyday.  Some days all on her own without my asking.  However, she loves to pick out her own clothes.  I mean loves.  She does not want me to pick them out. 

She also is into dresses because then she thinks she is a princess if she wears a dress because she can twirl.  You know twirling in a dress is very princess-esk.  She also needs her “heel-highs”.

Right now she is in the stage of… if my shirt is pink – I need pink pants, pink socks, and pink shoes, complete with a pink hair bow. 

This day she came out in this outfit and was so very proud of herself!!  So very proud!  I couldn’t resist capturing it!

IMG_20130709_093407 (2)

I don’t know if it was this day or another day… but she was pretending to be Daisy Duck’s Momma.  The conversation went like this:

Mallory: I’m Daisy’s Momma.

Me: Oh good.

Mallory:  Have you seen Daisy?  I can’t find her.

Me: What kind of Momma are you?  You lost your baby!

Mallory:  A duck.

I think I laughed until lunch time about that!  What kind of Momma are you… A duck!  Giggling right now writing this down!

No comments: