Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Week 6 Day 4

The island went in today.

IMG_20130619_192504 (2)

When we were working on the plans for the kitchen she had islands but they just didn’t scream at me.  Then she did this one and said it is on the bigger side.  I loved it.  I was nervous about the size of it and it taking up too much room and interrupting the flow of traffic.  It is perfect!  I love the size.  Nice and big.  Doesn’t interrupt the flow.  I still have tons of living room and dining room space!

IMG_20130619_192920 (2)

Yesterday the oven, dishwasher, faucet, garbage disposal, water was all installed.  Today the knobs & handles and cook top went in.

The camper’s holding tanks are just about full – we are trying so hard not to to fill them too full – so I did dishes in the new sink tonight!  And watched the kids play in the backyard while I did them!

Here is a behind the scenes… 

IMG_20130619_204802 (2)

This is my laundry room where the electical box is.  Tons and tons of electrical wires!  There are mess after mess after mess in this house.  It is very much starting to grate on me (and Jesse).  I just want clean, crisp, functional, organized, scheduled, routine house again.  : )

No comments: