Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Week 4

Yes!  That is right!  We have entered Week 4 on our project!  I was also told we have 3 more weeks!!  However, we are on the downhill of this project.  The deconstruction is done and now we are in construction mode!!  Lets put this house back together folks!!!

Week 3 ended with the delivery of the drywall.  It was pretty fascinating watching them do this.

IMG_20130531_134209 (2)

They bring it on a big truck.  Run the claw with a remote control and bring it right over to the front steps.

Monday the drywall went up and I had rooms again!!

IMG_20130603_131342 (2)

(Left to Right) Bathroom, Stairwell, Kitchen, Dining Room

The house looks/appears so big now!

They also started mudding all the walls and getting ready to put the knock-down texture on it.  However, it is RAINING still which is slowing down the drying/curing process.  I think they have 3 heaters and about 4 fans going in the house right now trying to move the drying process along.

Looking at that last picture totally makes me so giddy to see the end result!!  I feel like I am going to burst with excitement over this!!

This may be the last set of pictures for awhile, because nothing is really changing at the moment while they mud & texture.  Plus, the kids and I are leaving next week for 5 days… I can’t decide if I want Jesse to send me pictures of what is happening or just come home and get the wow emotions!!!  Such a hard decision!!  Because I think while I am gone – paint will go on the walls, stair railings will go in and the start of cupboard installation will happen!!  I think I’ll need pictures!!!  : ) 

No comments: