This morning me and kids are eating breakfast in the camper.
Kids are eating a waffle with syrup.
Mallory: Mom, remember when you use to put that black peanut butter (Nutella) on my waffle?
Me: Yes. I don’t have any. I need to go to the store and get some.
Mallory: Those were the good days.
Seriously!! She says that!
Sometimes I wonder… do I talk like that? Does she get that stuff from me?
Max has been on a kick of yelling “No kidding!” and slapping his leg when he sees something shocking or we tell him something. I wondered where he ever picked that up from. Then! I heard Jesse say it! Except Jesse didn’t give a leg slap with it. The leg slap is a Maxwell touch.
Our neighbors have left to go see their kids & grand kids out in California. Before they left they asked us to stay in their house while they were gone. We haven’t stayed there – but we do use their house to cook meals and today I took them over there because it is RAINNING and wanted them to burn off some energy and play toys over there. They have a back bedroom that literally looks like a toy store.
Mallory found the barbies and horses. Max found the animals and barn. I found the puzzles. Kept us entertained until lunch/nap time.
Very thankful to have such awesome neighbors that they give us their house!!
No comments:
Post a Comment