We went back to the cabin on 16 Mile Lake up in the UP (Upper Peninsula) of Michigan. The kids could not get enough of playing in this sand.
Max’s shoes still have sand in them. I can not get it out! I still have sand in my truck I noticed this weekend when I moved Mallory’s car seat!
Building a sand castle with Maxwell around is almost impossible! He things it is a perfect spot to sit!
Leave it to Daddy’s to teach them to throw things out into the water! Throwing the dump truck out there. Then Mally starts throwing it and going to get it. Then Max starts throwing it and won’t go get it – so I have to go out in that mucky yucky water! Towards the end of the week Max started getting a little more braver with the water and going out in it.
Mally likes to fish. No idea where she got this because neither Jesse nor I grew up fishing, but she likes to sit there and reel it in over and over and over.
1 comment:
I'm laughing about the sand in the shoes because I have six pairs of shoes in my laundry tub filled with sand and I just CAN'T get it out, either!! It's annoying.
These pictures are adorable! It looks like such a perfect vacation. Your kids are really cute!
Post a Comment