Jesse and I took the kids out in the RZR one afternoon on vacation for a little ride. They love it! You mention the word RZR and Mally starts jumping up and down and Maxwell is nodding his head and saying “yeah”.
The kids have to be in their car seats and they have to wear bicycle helmets and they really need their sunglasses because it is so dusty.
Max had a hard time keeping his glasses on his eyes!
I took some pictures of the kind of trails we were on.
Getting narrower.
Um… I don’t think there is a trail anymore!
And I look back and this is what I see. Mallory hanging over sleeping! Max with leg up on the rail sleeping! All while we are bumping up and down these trials.
It must have been so soothing to them because when we would hop in the RZR to go for a ride they would always fall asleep! I felt horrible for Mallory because her seat was straight up and down so she couldn’t find a good spot for her head and it was constantly bobbing until she would fall over and then she would sleep bent over. She never once complained or got mad about it! She is such a tough kid! Max on the other hand, who had the lazy boy lounger, wasn’t shy about letting us know if things got uncomfortable for him. ; )
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, how is that even comfortable? Kids amaze me, your kids amaze me:)
I need a vacation to Wisconsin, the Freys have way to many fun toys these days:)
Post a Comment