Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Quick Vacation Glimpse

I just uploaded my pictures tonight to clean out my camera before we head to the zoo in a few days!  Here are some of my favorites.

The night before we left I put the kids in clean summer pajamas because we were going to be waking them up pretty early and putting them directly into car seats for about 9 hours.  I wanted them comfy yet clean yet some what attractive.  Well – Mally claims she is cold after I put her to bed, so she digs in her dresser drawers and finds random pants and puts them over top of her pajamas!   I don’t know she does this until she wakes up in the morning.  Now it is not cold in here – we have been in the 100s almost the entire month of July with one teeny tiny window AC unit!  When we got to Uncle Jerry & Auntie Steph’s (who went on vacation with us) house – Auntie Steph giggled because of Mally’s going on vacation look.  Razzled hair, sunglasses, mardi-gras beads, fish pajama shirt, flower pants, and her crocks!  Hey, she is ready for vacation!!IMG_3027

We spent almost every night after supper until bed down by the lake letting the kids play.  They loved it!  I think I laughed hard for about 3 minutes when I saw Max like this!  Do you think he can see or move? 

IMG_3030

One afternoon we stayed at the cabin to give kids naps and I was laying in the grass tanning and playing with my camera.  I kind of like this shot…

IMG_3041

Maxwell loved picking up handfuls of sand and dropping them into the water.

IMG_3052

Fishing!  They actually were catching fish one night with left over steak!

IMG_3060

And flying kites at the beach!  Lake Superior.

IMG_3065

No comments: