We are back from our week long vacation and I have a few pictures to upload and few videos to upload… however I started reading a book while on vacation and I am so into it and want to finish it. So I’m using all my free time being a total bookworm. But I wanted to give you a short story while you wait for me to finish this book.
This afternoon the kids and I were in the house. Max and Mally were playing and I was on the computer trying to figure out what to do with my million and one cherry tomatoes that I grew. I needed a supper plan so I was doing a quick research on what to make with them.
All of sudden kids are not playing nice and Mally is knocking Max to the ground stealing his toys. She started doing this recently so I am quick to discipline her on it. I asked her to come by me so we could discuss what she just did. She ran away. To time out she went.
After her time out we were sitting there on the floor and Max walks over and goes into the time out spot and puts his nose in the corner and starts fake pouting/crying! At first I didn’t really understand what he was doing, but then I figured it out. He was doing what Mally just did. He stood there with his nose in the corner fake crying for awhile. I couldn’t take it! I was just about rolling on the ground laughing! He wasn’t moving. So finally I said, okay, Max your all done come give Momma a hug and say your sorry. He turned around had this little grin on his face and hugged me and attempted to say sorry. He totally knew he was being funny. Have I mentioned that he is only 15 months old!? Oh what does our future hold with this one?! Only time will tell… : )
1 comment:
That is greatness!
Post a Comment