I came in from work one afternoon and Mally was still asleep, but Max was not. I probably got something to eat and he saw that and started humming, twirling his hands and kicking his feet begging for a bite. So I got out his treats and then decided to put them in a little dish and see if he could work on some fine motor skills.
Needs more work.
Would rather just eat them off the floor.
Oh this face!
He is into making faces and it is so funny. One night we are all sitting at the table eating supper and Jesse is feeding our pet duck… I mean Max (it is like feeding ducks we break little pieces off and toss them at his tray) and Max wasn’t liking it but he kept eating and he made that face (above with a little more scrunching) and we laughed. Well then he kept doing it on purpose. We laugh. He do it again. He is starting to turn into the class clown and likes it when we laugh at him.
Shall I just help myself, mama?
Focused!
Then he discovered the wipes and starts banging his snack dish on the wipes.
Love that he is sitting with his legs crossed. He does this a lot.
Sometimes I stop and think, Max you are all boy. He takes his bed apart – he will untie his bumper – Mally never did that.
His highchair is next to a taller plant/tree and I was giving him a spatula to chew on (thought he might like it on his new teeth that are coming) and he will take it and stick it in the plant leaves and shake it.
He bangs everything. He likes to make noise. He also likes to throw things off his tray. Mally threw things off- but not as much as Max. He totally does it on purpose and then looks over the edge and looks at them on the floor.
He was having a grand time with this banging and yelling!
Uh-oh. A little too much fun we woke up Mally.
She was not impressed with getting her picture taken when she woke up.
Max fell over
and started banging on the floor.
We moved to the kitchen because Mally spotted that Max was getting a snack – and she needed one too.
She is much happier now! Juice and Teddy Grahams that will make any little girl happy.
Max spies ‘real’ food and starts humming, twirling and kicking… he would like a sample.
1 comment:
What a wonderful life you have!
Post a Comment