Mallory turned one month old today. Lately I hear a lot of… enjoy this time, she is going to grow up quick. They are so right!! She is growing up quick!
I took a video of her tonight for one month. We don’t have a video camera – I just use my digital camera that takes videos – so they are not the best!
She’s starting to smile! I tried to catch it on video. This video was actually 3 minutes long – I just cut out the smile part.
When I watch this all I hear is my sister talking. I did not realize I sounded so much like her!
A few things have changed now that she is a month old:
~ She has stretched out her feedings to about every 3 hours. Just when I thought I had a schedule last week she went and changed it this week.
~ The dirty diapers are getting… dirtier! Holy man I did not know a little tiny baby girl could smell like that! What is your momma feeding you?!
~ She is very alert and is awake a good amount of time during the day. Still waking up about once in the middle of the night too.
~ I think she is getting addicted to the pacifier already! Naughty Naughty! Although she can’t seem to keep it in her mouth at the moment and keeps spitting it at my keyboard.
Here is the first video I tried taking of her… all she did was cry at me.
7 comments:
Ohhhhh she is so darn cute, I love the crying video, she is such a faker. I'm needing a Mallory fix now, good thing I'm coming tomorrow. You will really enjoy these month updates in a few years, keep them up.
Love, Mom
Babies can always make a girl smile. Thanks for that.
Okay I thought seeing pictures was great but videos are even better!!! Mallory is SO adorable! And I love hearing you talk to her :) You're mom is right...watching these videos and reading your updates in the years to come will be so fun. I just watched a bunch of Allie's videos about a week ago and loved it. It's hard to believe she was ever that little!!!
Love the videos. She is so cute, and you are right, you and Shannon do sound alike.
Great videos Lynn- I too love the crying one.. but they both made me smile and remember the days my girls were that tiny.. how they years fly.
Have fun with mom tomorrow.. and remind her how hungry she is for mexican...LOL
L
Wow! A month old already....Mallory is adorable. Have fun staying home with her :) Thanks for the baby announcement. It is a beautiful announcement.
I just can't believe its been a month already. That's just crazy talk Lynn:) I agree with Natalie, I thought the pics were great but oh my goodness, now that you've given us some video I'm extra greedy for more:) She is too precious for words. I love how your mom called her a faker.....she's got you figured out Mally, whatch out:)
Post a Comment