Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back to Work

I knew my time would run up and it ran up today – I went back to work.  I have never been gone from my job for more then a week – so being gone six weeks really made me not want to go back.  I was out of my work routine for so long that I forgot how to do it… and I didn’t want to do it.

I have to say it went way better then I thought.  She got a little fussy towards the end of the day, but by that time Jesse was home from work.

Thank you to everyone who sent me well wishes today!  It went very well!!

I’ll leave you with some pictures that my Mom took a couple weeks ago for Mallory’s One Month…

IMG_4533_edited-11-14jpg

IMG_4522_edited-5-7_2

3 comments:

Laura Fenske said...

I really can't believe it's already been six weeks. That is crazy!

arturlington said...

I'm glad the transition is going well. We will continue to keep you all in our prayers!

Natalie said...

I've been thinking of you all week hoping that your first week back has gone smoothly!!! I'm glad to hear day 1 went better than you thought it would and I hope day 2 is goin good as well :)