I have tried to upload this video a thousand times already! Okay maybe not a thousand… but dang close. I used the program I used last time – well they no longer offer it. So then I tried using blogger and had to let it run all night – crash, there was an error. Then I tried making the file size smaller and came back and my computer had restarted itself. So now I am back to trying it with youtube.
<< Rant over! >>
Here is little Mal-Mal all clean from her bath! She is really good with baths, but hates the drying off part and screams and cries until you pick her up and snuggle her.
5 comments:
She is getting so big. Love the hoodie towel.
That was awesome. What a cutie patutie. Loved all the spit bubbles:)
Oh my baby girl, you are such a bubble girl.
XXOOXXOO
Grandma
Oh Lynn she is so adorable.. I was ooing and aahhing and just wanting to hold her...
Guess Grandama will have to do some extra loves for me next time she sees her.
L
Precious! Eleanor kept saying, "baby" over and over until you talked about Mallory blowing bubbles and then it turned into "bubb-ie!" I think we might have to head outside for a little bubble session now! Haha.
Post a Comment