For some reason I have to learn my lesson the hard way on everything! I came home from work last night and Jesse gave me some "bad" news. As of yesterday we thought we had 6 interviews, but we really have 5. We lost Hibbing, MN!!!!!!! Jesse received an e-mail from the Hibbing site and he read it like he had an interview. I was totally excited!! I really wanted to go there! It sounded like a cute little town up in the back woods of Minnesota! My Uncle Brad even wanted us to go here - great fishing holes!!
Last night he received another e-mail from them saying that they were not going to offer him an interview at this time. I guess you could say I was bit heart broken! But, I am no longer picking a site - what we get, is what we get!! I had already been looking at apartments in Hibbing. I only had 8 to choose from, but I was looking. I was looking to see what kind of jobs they had to offer. Long story short, I need to be patient and wait to see what we get.
So, we have 5 interviews in 5 days. (January 8 - 12)
Iowa (I can't remember where)
Chicago
2 in Milwaukee
and I think our last one is in Minneapolis.
And for some happy news!!! We leave on Friday to head back to Wisconsin to spend the holidays with our family and friends!! Whooohooo!! We are so excited it has been about 6 months since we have seen everyone!!
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so wrong in so many ways! I can't understand how a site could do that!
Have a very Merry Christmas and I can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back and good luck Jesse on all your interviews
Katie
Post a Comment