Friday, December 01, 2006

Another one!

We have another interview!!!! This is so exciting and fun!! It gives me a little sneak peak into our future of where we could be moving next year. I know there is still that chance that we don't get any of these sites, but it sure makes me excited!!

This interview is with the Wisconsin Dept. of Corrections.

I have a proud wife moment to share with you: Jesse had mock interviews yesterday and he nailed them. The teacher/supervisor that was conducting the interview told him that she would hire him on the spot!! And the students that were sitting in and watching said that he was very professional, knowledgeable, and confident!! This gave him a little boost and helped him get ready for the the real deal!!

Tonight we head to Bridgetown again to work with the homeless. I am going to try my hardest to serve food. They only need about 3-4 people to serve food and I can never raise my hand fast enough. I hope I get picked tonight!

Happy December!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UH OH, someone is blogging while at work...heheheheee

this awesome Frey's, I'm so glad you guys got another interview. man this part of the process sure is exciting