This will be short and sweet - I just wanted to update you all on our interview process.
We received a couple more offers for interviews while we were in Wisconsin for Christmas. We turned down one and accepted the other. Now, we have 6 interviews in 5 days in 4 states!!
Monday = Iowa
Tuesday = Minnesota
Wednesday = Chicago
Thursday = Milwaukee
Friday = 2 in Milwaukee
I talked with Jesse last night he was doing very well. He said he wasn't nervous - I hope that is true!
Thanks so much for every ones support!! I'll keep you posted on our progress!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
uh oh! somebody's blogging while at work:) hahahaaaaaaaaaaa
Well I have been praying for Jesse and I will continue to do so and for you while he is gone:)
Good luck Jesse I know you'll do great!
-Katie-
It only took me 10 minutes to post! I changed the look of the blog over the weekend...
YUP!
Nice change to the blog, I noticed it right away. We all know Jesse has the gift to charm almost anyone... he will do fine at all the interviews. Prayers for Green Bay at this house.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment