I came home last night and Jesse told me that we have another interview to add to the list. One of our Chicago sites, I think it was the Meier Clinic, would like to interview us!! That makes this 4 sites total - just in case anyone is counting!! : ) We were told that we should get 6 interviews total - almost there!!!
I know those cousins of mine are hoping for this site - we could all go see Oprah if we land here!!! I would love to see Oprah too, but I am not sure I am ready to live here. If I moved 1/2 way across the US to Oregon, I can live in Chicago!! All the bad thoughts I have of Chicago are from my good ol' brother-in-law Jerry!! He lived there for a couple years while he went to school and he doesn't have nice things to say! I have never been there - so I can't judge, right!!? I am trying not to - I just need to stop talking to Jerry!! Sorry Jerry, I am going to have to cut you off until after this is all over!! Love ya!!
This site has already scheduled an interview for Jesse on the 19th of January. Right now we are in the process of having to coordinate all these interviews for when he is actually going to be there. This could get ugly. Worse case - we just have to fly him back for this interview.
Whoohoo!! Just wanted to keep you all updated! It was real hard when we got that first no - but it has been all up hill since then!! Praise the Lord!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey hey, you are a popular guy, Jesse! Congrats on another interview!
P.S. Lynn, Oprah is evil.
i second Ben's whole post.
B
yeah Oprah is totally evil, I believe your not supposed to look directly into her eyes.....or else:) hahahaaaaa
Anyhow congrats on having 4 sites that is sooooo awesome. Just rememer those cute apartments I showed you a while ago. You can be a city girl:) even if its just for a little while
Post a Comment