Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Passports & Popsicles

IMG_1393

In one of our classes we are traveling around the world and they get passports.  That means they needed passport photos so I took some quick photos.

IMG_1395

Just for fun I attempted a Melanie photo too.

IMG_1400

I took the pictures in the morning and we made our passports in the afternoon and I noticed that the only one wearing the same clothes was the baby!  The other two had changed!! 

IMG_1402

They change clothes so many times a day.  It drives me crazy!

IMG_1403

So I tried this little trick of hiding their clean clothes in the spare bedroom and letting them run out of clothes. 

IMG_1406

They found my secret stash of clean clothes!!!   No joke!!

IMG_1407

Pokey Melanie got left here to finish her popsicle all by herself. 

IMG_1409

This girl!  She growls at you if attempt to help her with her popsicle like a momma bear!  I just want to push her popsicle up the stick, but nope she doesn’t want any part of that.

IMG_1412

So she continues until she gets so far down and she chokes on the stick and then she abandons it and wants nothing to do with it anymore.  IMG_1413

Finding her place in our little family.

No comments: