Thursday, September 03, 2015

Free Time

It was the end of a long day of school and the kids had free time and they were not using it wisely and I was going crazy!  I needed to iron shirts and Melanie was climbing the ironing board!  I was so close to sending an email to Jesse telling him “I vote for a cleaning lady, can I get a second?”  But I didn’t.  He works incredibly hard and never once complains about his duties.  So I with held my complaint and sent the kids outside and grabbed my camera.  Thought a little camera therapy was in order and when was the last time I followed the kids around with a camera documenting them.  Can’t remember.  So off I went.

IMG_1290IMG_1292

No lie!  She is a huge apple fan.  Still stealing and eating apples.  Going back up for more.

IMG_1293

I was telling her no more apples and to come back down.

IMG_1294

Oh and he keeps the boy-ness in my days!  *shaking my head*

IMG_1295

They found a grass hopper and were inspecting it.

IMG_1298

I love this plant with my flag I stuck in there.

IMG_1300

Mallory requested a close up picture of the grasshopper.

IMG_1302

Oh guess who is still eating apples.  Miss Muffet.

IMG_1303IMG_1305IMG_1306IMG_1310IMG_1312IMG_1313IMG_1315IMG_1317IMG_1318

I thought it would be good to get a picture of all of us.  Since I am with these fools 24 hours a day and have like no pictures to prove that I was really there with them.

IMG_1324

One picture and they left.  Except someone wanted to go back up and get more apples.

IMG_1327IMG_1331

Sit down little lady!

IMG_1335IMG_1337

My view as I was sitting on the deck steps.

IMG_1343

Kids are swinging.  They swing all day long!! 

IMG_1346

Mallory spots a spider.

IMG_1349

Max throws a rock on it.

IMG_1354

Melanie grabbed my finger and we went for a walk.

IMG_1356IMG_1357IMG_1358

The other two wanted to go on our walk too and we all had to hold hands.

IMG_1361

Then I ditched them and went to make supper while they kept playing outside… and that lasted a whole 10 minutes before they were in by me again and Melanie was trying to get more apples.

No comments: