Monday, September 14, 2015

All Dressed Up!

Well four of us got dressed up and one of us says, I dress up 5 days a week I am taking the day off. 

Jesse’s secretary got married and we went to the reception and snuck away for a family picture with my good friend (who happens to be neighbors with Jesse’s secretary and was at the wedding too!).  We were walking to a different a location but then spotted an aqua chippy brick building and we found our picture spot!  {Mom lets go here for real family pictures!!}

Max. Can. Not. Take. Decent. Pictures.

IMG_1371

I have a friend who has a huge blown up canvas picture of her entire family making silly faces and it is the best picture ever!  She might be onto something and I just need to embrace this wild child of mine and hang them on my wall even though they are not “perfect”. 

IMG_1373

IMG_1376

These three girls!

IMG_1389

Lots of giggles and silliness when they are together!  Max would not get in the picture with them but he is usually right in this silly mix.

1 comment:

Mindy Thomas said...

Love it! Max marches to the beat of his own drum! Embrace it momma :) so adorable.