Right now Max is very much into hunting and guns. He talks about it all the time. He was constantly asking for different types of guns and bow and arrows for his birthday. So… I had a nerf gun party!
Max also is not a cake kid. He loves donuts! So we did a donut tower for his cake!
Opening his presents. Could not resist his toes!
If you wanted to speak Max’s love language – you bought him a gun!
The amount of guns he was gifted is unbelievable! I’m pretty sure we could open the first kid gun shop.
Then it was donut time! He has the best expressions – so I kind of went over board on the candle pictures.
One left!!
Auntie Steph blew out his last candle and this is the look he gave her.
All the cousins!
Everyone was a fan of the donuts!
It was a successful party and nerf bullets were flying the rest of the night! By kids and the adults!
Also in case you are wondering Max is an adult now that he turned three. I like to inform him that adults get dressed by themselves and can get their own shoes on. He tells me when he turns four he’ll be able to do that. An age three “adult” means that he is just tough and not scared.
Examples of an age three adult:
He picks out a Ninja Turtle book at the library and I tell him “That looks a little scary Max.” He tells me “I’m an adult now it is not scary for me.”
Just tonight I was coming out of my room and I didn’t see him standing in the hallway and I plowed right over top of him and stepped on his foot. Right now he is the perfect height that I can’t see him over my belly. I felt horrible and I started apologizing to him and make sure he is okay. He says “It’s okay Mommy. I’m an adult it didn’t hurt.”
No comments:
Post a Comment