Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Belly Update–33 Weeks!

IMG_7910

33 Weeks!  So that puts me at about 6-7 weeks left!  *scream*  Do you know how fast that is going to go!!  Oh kind of puts me in a panic.  But excited.  But some panic!

Panic as in – I feel like I have a lot to do before Frenchie can come.  We started remodeling the kids bedroom.  We have to finish up some painting, trim work, closets, move the dresser back in, put the crib back together…

We have to get all the baby gear and clothes down from the garage!

I started buying all the baby supplies today!  I have a few more essentials to get.

20140502_095840 (2)

I hurt.  My back hurts – every day, all day long.  My legs hurt.  My feet hurt.  I try so hard to not complain about it – but I don’t think they realize the amount of pain I actually have!  Or I’m really wimpy this time around.  But honestly on really bad days – Tylenol can’t even touch it and the thought of standing or moving makes me want to cry!  I had pain with Max, I remember – but I don’t remember this kind of pain.  The good news – it all goes away once baby comes!!  At least it did with Max… fingers crossed the same happens this time!

My energy levels come and go.  I’ll have days where I can go go go and I feel like something has come over me… and then the next day it is everything in me to hold my eyes open. 

I can still ride a bike.  It is not pretty!  But I’ve been doing it. 

20140502_095936 (2)

It isn’t that hot here yet – on a good day about 60s.  But wow!  I’m feeling it!  I’m not sure it is legal to wear short shorts at this stage in pregnancy…

IMG_20140510_210527 (2)

but I’m too hot!  I need them!  Don’t worry – I haven’t left home in them (yet)… but I did just show you all a picture!  *shaking my head*

Some of the responses I get from strangers… points at my belly and says “that’s a boy!”  Nope.  Not a boy.  Looks at me in disbelief and says “but you are so out front I thought for sure it was a boy.” 

“When are you due?”  July 1st.  “Oh wow!  You are so low already.”

Even kids come up to me and ask “Are you going to have a baby?” 

I still get a lot of shocked looks when I tell people I’m not due until July 1st.  I try to break the ice by just telling them that apparently your third baby is bigger.  : )   

Apparently one of my mid-wife thinks I’m pretty big too – because she told me that I need to slow down on the weight gain!  Yup!  I came home and cried… and emotionally ate that night!! 

Hopefully at my next check in – we will have a crib and clothing washed and baby items ready to go!!!  This is getting real!! 

20140502_095706 (2)

No comments: