My sister and her kids came to visit last Friday. Her kids love it when we walk down to the baseball diamond. It’s a highlight of their visit to Tia’s house. However, they are not a fan of Tia’s house when they want snacks. I don’t keep snacks in my house – because I eat them! When I busted out the raisons and fruit snacks for snack time I got a wrinkled up nose from my Miss El.
The only time I can get Max to wear his hat is when I say “wanna go outside, Buddy?” he likes to go outside.
This little boy loves to throw things. Anything. Especially balls. So these pictures are kind of fitting for him – maybe some day we will have a little slugger and we will be watching him guard first base.
And he has an arm already. He can really throw. And every once in awhile he catches them too. Max was at the library with Mrs. Carolyn a few weeks ago and he must have been throwing toys around and a guy stops and says, “that kid is going to be a baseball player.”
Being a little boy that likes to throw means he throws everything!
Later in the day we were in the sandbox – which he thought was the best thing since sliced bread… and the kid loves his bread. He started grabbing handfuls of the sand and throwing it! Squeal! Throw sand! Squeal!
Then I started squealing – NO! Because it is going directly into Mally’s hair! Ick! Sand in hair is so not my favorite!
Ellyn wanted me to take pictures of her pretending to play. But Mally is always by her side.
Except when she runs – then Maggie is there.
Because Pokey-Malokey (that’s what we call her) can’t keep up.
Ellyn made it home.
These two… or three… lost focus on what the task was and started doing their own thing.
Max made it to second base… SAFE!
Then we had to pitch. Mally caught up with her again.
Mr. G found the mega puddle.
Mally went in and got her pants wet – she was done and wanted to take them off. Right here on the ball diamond. Thankfully I got her to wait until we got home.
Boys will be boys! Splash away G-Man!
No comments:
Post a Comment