My sister and I took a much needed shopping trip… for ourselves… without kids. Wait, we had Max… but he was so awesome we hardly knew he was with us!
We found ourselves in the shoes with the announcement “the store will be closing in 5 minutes…” The shoes were priced at $3.95!!! They were so sassy! We were ooohing and aaahing like crazy and trying them on as fast as we could. Shannon snagged two pairs and I got away with 3.
Here are my 3 shoes for $12! I believe my receipt said I saved about $95!
How do you pass these up for 3.95? I have no idea what I would wear them with – but they were a must!
I didn’t own a pair of heels (until now) but I was starting to get the itch to work the heels. And these looked safe. I wore them this weekend and um… my big toe still feels numb! My peep-toe heel wearing friends… my toe will come back right? I will feel it again?
These were just super cute fun summer sandals.
Mallory is into wearing my shoes and of course there was no stopping her from trying these out!
She even walked in them!
Sweet little baby feet in momma’s shoes!
2 comments:
I am so totally jelous on the shoes!!! They are totally awesome!!! I almost bought the first pair(the colorful ones) but didnt. Totally kicking myself now, and I had gotten the second pair for someone as a gift last year!! I'm a shoe freak!! Love them :)
I am laughing hysterically at this! Yes, you will regain feeling in your toes. Mine went numb for almost 4 days after tromping around NYC in 5-inch heels. But, they finally came back & I can feel them again. It's worth it, right? :)
Post a Comment