If you were to see Mallory in person you would notice how very thin her hair is. Like extremely thin! Also for some reason her hair grows towards the front instead of the back. So she constantly has hair in her face. It drives me crazy! It also drives her crazy and she yells “my hair in my face!” and starts trying to push it out of the way which just makes a bigger mess and puts more in her face. You would think she would let me put a “pretty” in hair after this meltdown… but nope. She runs away!
I usually have to get to her hair while she is distracted watching Sesame Street.
One day I decided to give her a single braid and it was so cute… but it looked like a little rat tail in the back. So the other day I decided to try two braids.
It worked! However, her hair parts really funny and so one was bigger then the other and it wasn’t center… but it was SO CUTE!
She looked like such a big kid with her braids. They actually stayed in the whole day and even thru a nap. I did put a touch of hairspray in – but just a touch.
Then I tried to have Max take a nap in his crib. He hasn’t slept in his crib yet – he still sleeps in his Amby swing in our room at night and during the day he sleeps wherever. He slept in here for a bit (not sure how long because I went to work and Mrs. C took over).
P.S. Jesse got my internet back up and working so I should be back in business again. : )
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! She's got braids?!?!?! How is this all possible, she's 2 already and now she has braided pig tails! I'd like to stop time right about now and while time is stopped I'm about to jump through that pic of Max and scoop him up and snuggle him!
Those braids are ADORABLE! I can't do braids in Lauren's hair for the opposite reason - it's too thick (she'll be thankful for it when she's older)! You're right, she does look OLD!:)
Post a Comment