Tuesday, July 13, 2010

BFFs

Mallory + Maggie = BFFs!  These two get along so well.  When we go outside Maggie follows us where ever we go.  She is constantly by our side.  Me, it drives me crazy bonkers!  Mally, she loves it!

Maggie lays by the swing set if Mally is playing on it.

IMG_9023 She is there when Mally gets ready to slide down the slide.

IMG_9026And of course at the bottom to lick her feet when she gets stuck.  Mally was seriously stuck in this position.  I almost peed my pants in laughter because she could not get up. She grunted until I came to her rescue.

IMG_9032We go to the garden and Maggie is right there.  Mallory tries to feed Maggie the rocks from the garden.  Which is better then eating them herself.

IMG_9060Speaking of feeding Maggie… I had to work out in the garage the other afternoon on FreyMoto.  I took a box of shipping peanuts with us and let Mally play in them while I was packaging up an orders.  I look over there and here is Mallory sitting on her giraffe riding toy feeding Maggie the shipping peanuts.  Maggie would take them from Mallory crunch on them for a few bites and spit it back out.  The process was repeated many times until Mallory decided she wanted to eat shipping peanuts.  Then the fun was over because I took them away and she cried.

Maggie is so good with Mallory.  She lets Mallory climb all over her.  Mallory “pets” her, more like hits her… but Maggie loves the attention and will take anything she can get.

IMG_9061

Just for the record you would never see me relaxing up against Maggie.  She gets all this puppy love from her daddy.

IMG_9071When Maggie is outside and is barking at a car that is driving too slowly past the house – Mallory stops what she is doing, listens, and looks at me and says, “Pup”.

IMG_9077 Of course there is a lot of licking.  <<shudder>>

IMG_9078 More relaxing.

IMG_9080  When one gets up, the other gets up.

IMG_9084 The only trouble is when Maggie walks away – Mally falls.  : )

IMG_9086 Pretty soon she will be able to run after Maggie.  Oh boy!  Then my hands will be really full with these two!

3 comments:

Connie said...

I had to do that same move in exercise class this morning and almost peed MY pants.

Cute story, they will be fun to watch in a few months.

Bethany said...

How wonderful! This summer, Ella and London are such good friends, too, and since Ella is a little bit older, I don't have to be so close by with all of their playing. That means they entertain themselves outside for 20 or 30 minutes at a time!

Laura Fenske said...

I think that may be one of the cutest things I have ever seen! And, I love the kitchen you just got too...so fun!