One Sunday afternoon I asked Jesse if he wanted to go see our friends in St. Louis for the 4th of July – it was only 3 weeks away. Very spontaneous of us! Monday morning I emailed our friends and they said “Get here now!” It was planned – we were leaving in 3 weeks for a long weekend in St. Louis.
We couldn’t wait to get the girls together. They are four months apart – right now it is a big age gap, but in a year it won’t matter at all. We even went as far as to buy them matching outfits – however, I never got a picture of them in their outfit.
Meet Lilian! Is she not the most adorable 8 month old ever?! She is so sweet and quiet and snuggly.
Trying to get pictures of these girls was a big challenge! All because of my beauty queen! She is wiggly! She gets distracted! She is on the move! She wants to put my lens cap back on! I’ve learned just keep clicking – don’t stop!
I think we got some pretty fantastic pictures of these baby girls!!
Off she goes! Can you catch me now, Katie? I can crawl really fast!
These girls turn my heart into mush!!
Next time these girls see each other they will be able to run around and actually play! I can’t wait! : )
3 comments:
I love, love, these pics! Thanks so much for posting them!
I miss my Chinese talking baby! I'm just glad I got to experience some Mally smooches:)
So I love the title of this post its just perfect doncha know!
Miss you guys and can't wait to see you again...
So cute - adorable pictures...sounds like you all had a great time! So, how do we convince you to take a road trip to NC???? :)
Post a Comment